AREAS OF PRACTICE
When you hire an attorney, you’re hiring an advocate. It’s their job to argue your case and achieve the best possible outcome. Sometimes, this means pleading guilty or no contest in exchange for reduced charges. Other times, it means vigorously arguing the case in a court of law. Knowing how to handle a case requires an intimate knowledge of the relevant case law, as well as the judge and prosecutor in the case.
If you’re facing criminal charges in South Florida, you owe it to yourself to get the most experienced legal team in the region. Meltzer & Bell, P.A. is a West Palm Beach criminal defense firm that represents accused people all across South Florida, including Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.Consultation request
Criminal Defense Firm in Miami, Florida
Many who have prior criminal convictions on their background checks often have issues applying for a job, school, loan or housing. It can take years to apply to have your record sealed or expunged. Not to mention, you might not even be eligible to have your criminal record erased if you have certain charges.
With so much at stake, it’s critical you choose an attorney with the right training and experience to help you received reduced or dismissed charges.
Hiring a lawyer with an extensive background in criminal defense cases such as drug possession, driving under the influence (DUI), theft or assault will give you the edge you need to win your case. Don’t wait another moment to protect your future and gain legal representation today.
Procedural Matters and Questions
A criminal defense attorney can help you navigate your legal case, from your first court appearance until well after the case has been closed. These issues include:
- Questions about Florida criminal procedures, court dates, arraignments, and other justice system-related questions.
- First-time offenders seeking leniency, diversion programs, and other forms of relief.
- Issues with professional licensing, driver's license suspension, or loss of CDL certificate.
- Issues related to immigration status or potential deportation.
- Special issues for out-of-state residents arrested in South Florida.
- If you have old criminal convictions you'd like to have expunged or sealed.
Meltzer & Bell's attorneys are fully prepared to help you with any and all legal challenges.